Sunday, July 15, 2007

Shoe Me, Please

Do you ever have those times where all of your previously comfortable shoes are suddenly rubbing your feet in the wrong spots, and causing lots of pain and discomfort? I am now healing a third abrasion on my feet from suddenly uncomfortable shoes! Ironically, I was wearing the offending pair of flip-flops because I had gotten blisters from my "comfortable" Merrells on my heels. Now I have an abrasion on the base of my toe from the top ridge of the open-toe rubber sandals.

Are there any pairs of shoes left in my closet that I can wear? I'm beginning to wonder. The shoes I wore to church today were chosen based on my various healing injuries, so I had to pick the only outfit that matches hot pink sandals. Any more injuries and I'm going to have to go barefoot!

This is why I have so many pairs of shoes in my closet, DH...you see, I really do need them all. Hehe. If I have to start wearing high heels to get different parts of my feet exposed to wear and tear, then I know I'm in trouble. And DH gets by with just 2 pairs of work shoes, 1 pair of sneakers, and one pair of flip-flops. That's a man for you.

3 comments:

Stan said...

Is this the "luxury" by which you are lulled? =)

Anonymous said...

Hey..i would prefer josef seibel shoes for your feet...

Science PhD Mom said...

I don't appreciate the spam link above, and have reported it to Blogger. Keep your spammy links away from my blog.